Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Top Ten Reasons I Do Not Want a Repeat of Last Week!

1. The back door on my van broke
2. Realized the windsheild on my van leaks significantly!
3. Got a scratch on my eye resulting in having to wear glasses until it heals.
4. Had a severe allergic reaction to the Cipro eye drops the doctor gave me for the scratch on my eye! Since I'm not brave enough to use the new drops he gave me, I am going to wear the glasses longer than the original 7 days; hoping for just another week. I feel like I'm looking through binoculars. Can't wait to wear contacts again!
5. Found out I have Rosacea. A rash on my face that isn't really cureable :(
6. Discovered that Josiah(my 7 month old) more likely than not has Latex-Fruit Syndrome-Yes, there is such a thing! I will be getting him into the doctor to verify this as soon as I feel better.
7. Discovered the itching I've been getting along my jaw-line is from being allergic to bananas! It seems like it is common to develop this allergy after a pregnancy.
8. Jerry refused to stay at school so we had to bring him back home (he is autistic and once he makes up his mind about something there's no changing it, although we did spend an hour trying!).
9. Spent three hours at Urgent Care to find out...
10. I have pharyngitis. I'm still miserable and waiting for the antibiotics to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter