Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hospitals and Mich's

This evening Jerry was talking about hospitals(I think we had been discussing the H1N1 flu because he had brought a informational paper home from school on the flu) and he stated, "Hospitals are only for if you are pregnant...and if you are in a car accident." I chuckled as I thought about how my poor children are going to grow up never wanting children of their own! They are convinced all women spend their pregnancies sick in the hospital!

Later in the evening, Mariah gave me another chuckle as she was discussing her height.
She told us with much animation, "Last night I grew a mich! I'm growing more mich's and mich's everyday!" Of course Zach jumped in there and corrected her but luckily it didn't sour her upbeat mood and she continued telling us about how many "mich's" high she was growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter