Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to My Mom
and to all the other Mommy's!

Today is a wonderful day to celebrate and
take some time to love on your children :)


Mother of Mine
by Sarah
You are my Mother
I would have no other
You make me want to be my best
I’ve put you through the test
At times you are weary
You always come through cheery
Even through times of tense
Your love for me is immense
You always show you care
And as friends we share
Our love for each other is given free
Mother and daughter we will always be!




1 comment:

  1. Hello, and Happy Mother's Day to you...

    I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for stopping by my blog. It's still very new but I'm hoping to build it into something wonderful one day. Please stop by again soon and I'll be sure to do the same...

    Take care,
    ~AmbitiousSingleMom~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter