Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Five Chores I Could Live Without!

1. Seperating Laundry
2. Washing Laundry
3. Drying Laundry
4. Folding Laundry
5. Putting Away the Laundry

It doesn't take a genius to see the laundry and I don't get along! Day in and day out the laundry and I battle it out. No matter how prepared I am for the fight I always lose, but I've come up with a battle plan that I think might work and if it doesn't work I have my backup plan!

Battle Plan A
  • All people in this household shall wear their same clothes for one week.
Battle Plan B
  • All people in this household shall not wear anything for one week.
I can picture it already! All of the clothes washed and folded, put away neatly in their drawers! No dirty laundry waiting to be washed! No clean clothes waiting to be folded. Not even a dress waiting to be hung in the closet! It would be such a wonderful feeling! To be able to rest in peace for a whole day knowing the laundry was all caught up! (Only a day because it would take me the other 6 days just to get it to this point!) Alright, alright I've snapped back to reality! I better quit day dreaming and go fold some more laundry and put it away so the kids will have something to wear tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter