Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Friday, January 30, 2009

My First Blog Post

Well, I have a blog. Hmmm, what should I write.
Zach is in his jammies and is currently acting like a cat. He is actually on all fours meowing at me.
Mariah is putting away her toys. She has loaded her baby stroller with the baby crib and the baby swing and is now very carefully manuevering it into her room.
Jerry just came zipping by with his jammies on. Yay two with jammies on, one to go!
Mariah's plan is not working, the crib fell off of the stroller. lol She's loading it back on.
I've been in the process of cleaning my carpets. All the children's bedrooms are done and I am working on the living room. I have five fans running in the living room! brrrrr All the "wind" is making Prissy, our cat, act crazy! She's running around the living room trying to catch the "wind".
Josiah is sleeping. He sleeps a lot. His favorite place to sleep is his car seat. I don't know what he's going to do when he gets to big to fit in it.
Well time to read books to the kids, then off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter