Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Maps in My Head

Tonight at dinner Jerry informed us, "I have a map in my head!"
Mariah was pleased to hear this and replied, "I don't have a map in my head! You can use your map for me and Zach if we ever get lost."
Zach, either oblivious to the fact that Jerry's maps were in his head or just trying to find a way to join the conversation, piped in, "I have a Pensylvania map and a Michigan map."
Not to be outdone Jerry let us know that he actually had three maps in his head!
Jerry proudly stated, "I have one of Michigan, one to our house and one to Mamaws house, all in my head!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter