Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Good Morning!

"Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning..." I sing-song to my children.
It's Saturday, normally that would mean we would all be sleeping in, but not today!
Today Zach has an Upwards game at 10am so it's up n about early.
The children are eating their cereal while discussing what defines a baby.
Is a one year old still called a baby? Zach says it's anyone under the age of two. Mariah chimes in that babies can only crawl and Jerry is sure that babies can not talk. Zach informs them that babies talk by crying. Jerry matter of factly lets everyone know that Josiah has told him, "I love you Jeremiah" then goes on to explain that Josiah did not know his last name was Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter