Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Friday, January 30, 2009

He Hugged Me Yesterday!

Jeremiah hugged me yesterday!
My son who was diagnosed with autism at 21 months of age, hugged me yesterday.
My son who I thought would never say "I love you Mommy", hugged me yesterday.
My son who I thought would never look me in the eye, hugged me yesterday.
My son who I thought would never smile at me, hugged me yesterday.
My son who screams more than laughs, hugged me yesterday.
My son who yells "You are the ugliest Mommy I ever had!" hugged me yesterday.
My son who doesn't realize it when people are making a joke, hugged me yesterday.
My son who takes everything done as a personal offense, hugged me yesterday.
My son who takes five minutes to think about what he is going to pray about before he prays, hugged me yesterday.
My son who finds the smallest details in the simplest of things, hugged me yesterday.
My son who has incredible handwriting for a five year old, hugged me yesterday.
My son who wants to know how everything works, hugged me yesterday.
My son who can't wait to be able to read everything, hugged me yesterday.
My son who looks up to his older brother, hugged me yesterday.
My son who is so proud of his baby brother, hugged me yesterday.
My son who loves playing with his sister, hugged me yesterday.
My son who rarely hugs me, he picked me to hug, he hugged me yesterday!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter