Custom Search

Welcome to A Day In The Life of Sarah
A Mom Saving Memories

This blog is all about my life as a Christian single mother of four young children, one of whom is autistic. I blog about everything from funny stories to serious inspirations. Check out "Sarah's Savvy Savings" to read my time and money saving tips! If you are hunting for something specific check out the labels list on the sidebar or you can browse through the archives. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear your funny stories and advice!


What is Mom Saving Memories Doing?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today, From Front to Finish!

Today I woke up way too early so I could take the kids to Sunday School and 11am church service.
We got home around 1:00pm.
Ate lunch, then my mom and dad came over.
My dad is helping Zach make his PineWood Derby Car for the big race with Boyscouts!
I sorted through some "papers" in my never-ending/always-growing stack and put my furniture back were it belongs from cleaning the carpets.
Around 3:30 I started making dinner.
By the time we finished eating and the baby was fed it was time to leave for Zach's choir practice.
So at 5ish we headed back to church.
Came home from church at about 7:30.
Kids got ready for bed, I read to them and tucked them in.
I've spent the rest of my evening making bread, cleaning the oven, separating laundry(I got 3 loads washed and dryed; they still need folded), emptying and refilling the dishwasher, emptying the dish rack and washing the dishes that don't go or didn't fit in the dishwasher, fed the baby a few times, got the kids lunches and snacks ready for tomorrow, set out their breakfast, finished sorting and putting away all the "papers" and kids school-work type stuff, finished putting the steam vac away, put the fans away from drying the carpet, vacuumed the enterance room, fixed the towel rack in the bathroom and on and on and on. Now it is five till 1am and I'm wondering why in the world I started the oven on it self-clean because I really don't want to go to bed with it still on. I have 25 minutes until it's done so I think I'll fold the four baskets of clothing that are staring at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments here!

Tom the Toad by Sarah Carter